PRE-INTERNSHIP CONFERENCE 2019
Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
Opportunity for Medical Students & Junior Doctors to get involved!
The Pre-Internship (PRINT) Conference is the leading academic event for graduating medical students. It is an innovative medical education initiative designed to equip final years with the necessary practical tips & skills needed before their first year as junior doctors. It is supported by each state-based postgraduate medical council (HETI, PMCV, QPMA/QLD Health).
The PRINT Conference is held annually in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane, organised by volunteer medical students & junior doctors based in each city. To learn more about the PRINT Conference, click here.
Based on excellent feedback from past events, we are excited to open applications for a number of local & national committee positions. Apply now to join our 2019 organising team!
This is a unique opportunity for medical students & junior doctors to learn more about teamwork & event organisation; improve their leadership skills; network with like-minded individuals, high profile speakers and key decision-makers in the health industry.
Proposed dates for the PRINT Conferences 2019:
- Melbourne: 12 & 13 October 2019
- Brisbane: 19 & 20 October 2019
- Sydney: 26 & 27 October 2019
Each state-level organising team (NSW-ACT, QLD and VIC) will consist of:
- 2 x Convenors
- 2 x Academic Officers
- 2 x Logistics Officers
- 1 x Sponsorship Officer
- 1 x Promotions & Social Officer
On a national level, positions include:
- National Secretary
- National Treasurer
- National IT Officer
- National Publications Officer
- National Sponsorship Advisor
- National Academic Advisor
- National Partnership Advisor
- National Engagement Advisor
- Applications open 5 March 2019
- Applications close 14 April 2019
- All applicants notified by 18 April 2019
- Convenor training (in-person in Sydney) and team member handover (video conference) on 27 & 28 April 2019 – this date is to be confirmed
How to apply for a position:
Click here to access the detailed position description (duties, time commitment)
Note: you may apply for a maximum of two positions
Learn more about the PRINT Conference here, including past events (Brisbane 2018, Melbourne 2018, Sydney 2018)
Email email@example.com if you have any questions prior to the application deadline
Submit your application by the closing date (14 April 2019) via the form below, or click here to access the application form directly
Good luck, we look forward to receiving your application!