Final year students: how “confident” are you ahead of beginning your internship in 2018? What are your greatest fears?
Over the last 4 years, the Pre-Internship (PRINT) Conference has surveyed over 1,000 graduating medical students in order to better understand areas of concern and how to improve knowledge/skills in those areas.
We are pleased to launch our 2017 internship readiness survey. Completing the survey takes less than 2 minutes and there are great prizes on offer!
NSW/ACT – Survey link here
QLD – Survey link here
VIC – Survey link here
Participation in the survey is anonymous and voluntary; open to final year medical students in NSW, ACT, QLD and VIC.
Survey closes 15 September 2017.
Prizes for completing the survey
Enter your details at the end of the survey (option) to enter the lucky prize draw!
- 1 x Samsung Tablet worth $400 (national draw)
- 3 x $150 VISA Gift Cards
- 6 x $50 Elsevier book vouchers
- 3 x Medic OnCall books
- 12 x Pocket Tendon Hammers
How we use results from the survey
Any data from the survey is de-idenfied and raw data is used to
- tailor the yearly PRINT Conference academic program, ensuring that the content covered is tailored to delegates’ requirements
- contribute to state and national level meetings on work-readiness (e.g. through the COAG Health Council Intern Work Readiness Forum in October 2016)
- present findings at academic events on medical education (e.g. Australian & New Zealand Prevocational Medical Education Forum in 2016 and 2017)
We would like to thank MDA National for supporting our internship readiness surveys in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017!
About the Pre-Internship (PRINT) Conference
The 2-day academic conference is the premier academic event for graduating medical students, designed to equip final years with the necessary practical tips and skills needed before their first year as junior doctors. The Conference is organised yearly in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
The two-day event will be held on the following dates in 2017:
- Brisbane: Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 October 2017. More info here
- Melbourne: Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October 2017. More info here
- Sydney: Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October 2017. More info here
Please note: our website is currently being updated and some features may not be available during the upgrade.
If you have any questions please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org