Final year students: how “confident” are you ahead of beginning your internship in 2020? What are your greatest fears?
Over the last 6 years, the Pre-Internship (PRINT) Conference has surveyed over 2,000 graduating medical students in order to better understand areas of concern and how to improve knowledge/skills in those areas. This is the largest survey of medical graduates across the country.
We are pleased to launch our 2019 internship work-readiness survey. Completing the survey takes less than 2 minutes and there are great prizes on offer!
NSW & ACT – Survey link here
QLD – Survey link here
VIC – Survey link here
Participation in the survey is anonymous and voluntary; open to final year medical students in VIC, QLD, NSW & the ACT.
Survey closes Sunday 6 October 2019.
Prizes for completing the survey
Enter your details at the end of the survey (option) to enter the lucky prize draw – over $2,000 worth of prizes on offer!
- 1 x Samsung Tablet worth $400 (national draw)
- 3 x PRINT Conference 2019 full registrations
- 3 x personalised CV Reviews, worth $330
- 3 x Medic OnCall books
- 3 x $50 “Gourmet Traveller” restaurant gift cards
- 10 x “Make a Great Medical CV” courses, worth $90 each
How we use results from the survey
Any data from the survey is de-idenfied and raw data is used to
- plan the yearly PRINT Conference academic program, ensuring that the content covered is tailored to delegates’ requirements
- contribute to state and national level meetings on work-readiness (e.g. through the COAG Health Council Intern Work Readiness Forum in October 2016)
- present findings at academic events on medical education (e.g. Australian & New Zealand Prevocational Medical Education Forum in 2016, 2017 and 2018)
- improve work-readiness (i.e. preparation for internship) via various contributions & discussions at state and national levels (we work closely with NSW Health, HETI, QLD Health, PMCV and the Australian Medical Council)
About the Pre-Internship (PRINT) Conference
The 2-day academic conference is the premier academic event for graduating medical students, designed to equip final years with the necessary practical tips and skills needed before their first year as junior doctors. The Conference is organised yearly in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane by a team of volunteer medical students and junior doctors.
The two-day event will be held on the following dates in 2010:
- VIC: Sunday 20 October 2019. Venue: Citadines on Bourke Melbourne. More info here
- QLD: Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 October 2019. Venue: Hilton Brisbane. More info here
- NSW-ACT: Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November 2019. Venue: SMC Conference Centre Sydney. More info here
If you have any questions please email us: email@example.com
To return to our home page head to www.printconference.com.au
Tickets to the PRINT Conferences 2019 go live on Monday 30 September at 7:30pm