The Pre-Internship (PRINT) Conference is the premier academic event for graduating medical students, designed to equip final years with the necessary practical tips and skills needed before their first year as junior doctors. The Conference is organised yearly in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
The two-day event will be held on the following dates in 2019:
- Melbourne: Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 October 2019. See last year’s event here
- Brisbane: Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 October 2019. See last year’s event here
- Sydney: Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November 2019. See last year’s event here
We are excited to open applications for the University Representative position – where the successful applicant (one per university) will work closely with our Academic, Logistics & Promotions team.
This is also an opportunity for you to attend the entire PRINT Conference and PRINT Social events for free!
- Time commitment: approximately 1-1.5 hours per week
- Role: to act as our Conference Ambassadors at a local level
- Ideal for those with interest in improving medical education; good communication & interpersonal skills and enthusiastic/proactive
- Assisting the Academic team and contributing to the Conference program, ensuring the best speakers & workshop facilitators can be sourced; tailoring the event to suit the needs of final year medical students
- Working with the Promotions Officer to ensure your graduating cohort is kept up-to-date with major announcements, prize opportunities, competitions, state-wide news & updates regarding ticket sales, pre-conference survey and important deadlines
- Helping the logistics team prior to, and at the event, if required
- Respond to emails/requests from the Organising Committee in a timely manner, and ensure relevant information is adequately advertised & shared with students
Eligibility & How to Apply
- Any graduating (final year) medical student currently enrolled in a medical course at a NSW/ACT/VIC/QLD University can apply to be their University Representative
- Enter your details on the form below. Deadline to submit your applications – Sunday 8 September 2019
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our National Engagement Advisor, Jane Jeong at firstname.lastname@example.org or our National Academic Advisor, Yvonne Nguyen at email@example.com