Final year students: how “confident” are you ahead of beginning your internship in 2019? What are your greatest fears?
Over the last 5 years, the Pre-Internship (PRINT) Conference has surveyed nearly 2,000 graduating medical students in order to better understand areas of concern and how to improve knowledge/skills in those areas.
We are pleased to launch our 2018 internship readiness survey. Completing the survey takes less than 2 minutes and there are great prizes on offer!
NSW & ACT – Survey link here
QLD – Survey link here
VIC – Survey link here
SA – Survey link here
WA – Survey link here
TAS – Survey link here
New Zealand – Survey link here
Participation in the survey is anonymous and voluntary; open to final year medical students in NSW, ACT, QLD and VIC.
This year, we are also surveying graduates in SA, WA, TAS and New Zealand.
Survey closes 25 September 2018.
Prizes for completing the survey
Enter your details at the end of the survey (option) to enter the lucky prize draw!
- 1 x Samsung Tablet worth $400 (national draw)
- 3 x $150 VISA Gift Cards
- 3 x personalised CV Reviews worth $330
- 3 x Medic OnCall books
- 3 x $50 “Gourmet Traveller” restaurant gift cards
- 10 x “Make a Great Medical CV” courses, worth $90 each
How we use results from the survey
Any data from the survey is de-idenfied and raw data is used to
- plan the yearly PRINT Conference academic program, ensuring that the content covered is tailored to delegates’ requirements
- contribute to state and national level meetings on work-readiness (e.g. through the COAG Health Council Intern Work Readiness Forum in October 2016)
- present findings at academic events on medical education (e.g. Australian & New Zealand Prevocational Medical Education Forum in 2016, 2017 and 2018)
- improve work-readiness (i.e. preparation for internship) via various contributions & discussions at state and national levels
We would like to thank AdvanceMed for offering the CV courses & reviews, and MDA National for supporting our internship readiness surveys in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by offering tablets and VISA gift cards!
About the Pre-Internship (PRINT) Conference
The 2-day academic conference is the premier academic event for graduating medical students, designed to equip final years with the necessary practical tips and skills needed before their first year as junior doctors. The Conference is organised yearly in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane by a team of volunteer medical students and junior doctors.
The two-day event will be held on the following dates in 2018:
- Melbourne: Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 October 2018. More info here
- Brisbane: Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 October 2018. More info here
- Sydney: Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 October 2018. More info here
If you have any questions please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return to our home page head to www.printconference.com.au
Tickets to the PRINT Conferences 2018 go live on Monday 10 September at 7:30pm