Terms and Conditions – MDA National & PRINT Conference “Intern Survival Pack” Facebook Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by the Pre-Internship Conference in partnership with MDA National. Entry is open to any final year medical student in NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD. (‘Eligible Entrant’).
3. The competition commences on 24 September 2017 and ends 6 October 2017. The prize pack consists of a HP laptop, an OnCall book, a pocket tendon hammer, a Littmann Classic III stethoscope and an anti-theft backpack valued at $800.
5. The prize will be drawn on Monday 9 October 2017 at MDA National’s premises.
6. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted by email within 3 days of the draw date to arrange delivery of their prize. The winner will
also be published on the “MDA National Medical Students” and “Pre-Internship Conference” Facebook pages.
7. The prize winner must, on request by MDA National & PRINT Conference, be able to provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of MDA National & PRINT Conference, demonstrates that the winner is an Eligible Entrant and
has complied with these Terms and Conditions.
8. The winner will be given 3 months to claim their prize. If in this time the prize is not claimed then a redraw will take place with the winner notified in writing.
9. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if MDA National & PRINT Conference reasonable attempts to contact the winner via email and telephone during normal work hours are unsuccessful. Redraws will follow the same process until a successful claim is made.
10. The prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner are unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable to another person (unless
agreed by MDA National & PRINT Conference) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed as cash.
11. MDA National & PRINT Conference and its respective officers and employees will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot
be excluded by law.
12. MDA National & PRINT Conference are not responsible for any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete or misdirected entry whether due to error or otherwise.
13. Entry details remain the property of MDA National & PRINT Conference. The name of the winner(s) may be used for promotional purposes by MDA National & PRINT Conference, unless the winner otherwise notifies MDA National & PRINT Conference at the time of accepting his/her prize. Eligible Entrants consent to MDA National & PRINT Conference using the contact details provided in connection with their policy for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the competition and awarding any prizes.